About Me

My photo
I am a creative artist and believe in sharing all that you love and learn in life.It makes the world a happier place.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Noticing COLOURS



Inspire:
To affect, guide, or arouse by divine influence

I would have to say the perfect balance
that is in nature inspired me the most.

Living in Australia we are so totally blessed
to be able to visit world class beaches, well
that's how I feel about the Australian
coast line.


The colours
the Shapes
the lines
the detail
the balance

The imperfect yet perfect balance of
line shape and colour.



I love to play around with the rocks 
to create a collage
of colours and textures

i visualize how a necklace would look like
when there were no such thing as jewellery
components and findings!


 I love seaweed 
here's where I got my
inspiration from!

So I like to keep files of
inspiration and colour.

Aqua green and light brown
will go together as a beautiful colour
combination,
nature cant be wrong with its colours
so I'm always learning
combinations this way,



 Hello Mr Moth!


 G'day Mr Pelican!


Immediately I see the colour combo
of peachy pink Yellow black and white
with a touch of navy.

 Loven the texture here!
Its a Squiggly gum tree



 Sunsets of golden browns


Can you see a profile of a face
on the cliffs edge!
I see a nose and a huge bottom lip.










Adore this colour scheme!


Cal - Loven  his freedom!


 Beach graffitti!!





TIP:
take your camera everywhere you go
when your attracted by colour
just take a picture and file it.

Notice the colours
Paint the colours
Play around with colours.
Experiment and things will happen!


When was the last time you took the time
in taking some photos of
something you love and
then really notice
the colours?

have fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment