About Me

My photo
I am a creative artist and believe in sharing all that you love and learn in life.It makes the world a happier place.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Paper Flower Hanger DIY


For this DIY  I used a  laser print of my 
photograph.
Important: When creating the flower
the paper you use must be quite heavy.
you could glue some magazine pages together
or use heavy gsm art paper or lightweight card stock.




I glued the folds together with hot glue
to then create the circle.



I also used my left over painted canvas
to create the petals
and used some beautiful hand made
fabric beads from my gorgeous
friend Patti :)





And there you have it
a creative flower hanging.
very artistic and unique for a wall.

Currently this one I have made is for sale!
heres the link if you would like to purchase it

https://www.etsy.com/listing/121261181/flower-hanger


have fun
be free'
always dance
& lol



2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! they look great with the vibrant colours..........their a step ahead of the boring brown paper ones I made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi CArol
    they take alot longer than the brown ones and they most certainly are not boring! I loved your ones. Cant wait to see you today!

    ReplyDelete