About Me

My photo
I am a creative artist and believe in sharing all that you love and learn in life.It makes the world a happier place.

Monday, January 21, 2013

The funky T - DIY



You will need a t-shirt and a pair
of scissors!

Please excuse the Crinkles - 
we were away on holidays when 
this DIY was
created!

My Niece and I went on a Vinnies
Shopping spree and we looked in the
Mens  t-shirt section
Check out what we found!



Turning the t-shirt up side down
cut out the arms


Its super easy!!!!

I used the bottom cut  off
piece as a headband!








LOL I think Mr Zebra looks like
my niece!
We were in fits of laughter!!!


We kept the henleys T
with a boxed look, otherwise
we would have cut the
branding off.


Loved the Octopus find!



And finally the everlast T.
You can also wrap the excess cuts
and use them as a wrist band!


FUNKY!


If your a dancer these tops are great to
 wear to your hip hop class with a pair of
baggy shorts or tracksuit pants!


So these T's at the moment are all the rage
with the teens - And they are super cheap and super
Easy  to make- 
For the love of Vinnies and op shops
 get styling for as little as $3.50!!!

The wilder the T the funkier you will be!





No comments:

Post a Comment