About Me

My photo
I am a creative artist and believe in sharing all that you love and learn in life.It makes the world a happier place.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Being Messy using instinct.

Being Messy Using Instinct:

In a childlike way kids are fearless,
when it comes to expressing themselves.

its about fun and exploration.

Kids are not worried about who may be 
watching them nore
are they concerned with the
outcome of their painting.



They use their instinct to make marks,
without any cares
whatsoever!


I learn so much from children painting.


Experimenting


  
And somehow kids always have a balance about their work.


I had to join in the fun as well!





Let go.
be Loose.
free yourself up from your head
and always follow your heart.

Always.

i hope you will join me in my 
"Big Paint"
Art Workshop
see details on my website:
www.hollyeva.com
and head on over to the events tab.

Have a wonderful day.




No comments:

Post a Comment