About Me

My photo
I am a creative artist and believe in sharing all that you love and learn in life.It makes the world a happier place.

Monday, February 25, 2013

EVERYDAY!



EVERYDAY HOLLYEVA

I have been creating these beautiful and fun
mini statemnets
for those out there
that like more of my 
"everyday " pieces.

The necklaces have been designed for really 
easy wearing pieces of everyday jewellery.

I wanted it to still have the
 Hollyeva "stand out " factor about them 
 so they are still very unique 
and not found anywhere in the jewellery shops.

The beads are from all pieces of unwanted
 jewellery and I also have parts of my paintings in them,
 parts of canvas have been fixed 
together to create a handmade bead.


It also makes a wonderful gift for someone special.

If you are interested in buying one
 follow the link at the bottom
of this page
and i am giving

POSTAGE  FREE

to all my wonderful
followers! 

Have fun ;)











http://www.etsy.com/shop/HollyEvaGay

OR go to


www.hollyeva.com

follow the link on my website to "shop".

No comments:

Post a Comment